Replace manual pipetting steps with simple-to-use, compact robotics. Maintain precision and optimise speed, using high quality Hamilton technology.
PlexPrep® automation allows you to:
The PlexPrep® provides a simple, benchtop automation solution that utilizes existing equipment and requires minimal training of staff.
– No system liquid, pumps, tubing or priming required
– Utilising air-displacement pipetting operation
– Compression-induced O-Ring Expansion
– Force free tip pick up and ejection preventing tip deformities
– Controls pressure within the tip during transportation of liquid
– Adjusts pressure by performing small aspirations to keep fluid in the tip
– Capacitance sensors detect the liquid level
– Conductive CO-RE tips facilitate capacitance sensing
We are committed to supporting continued scientific discovery and generation of clinically relevant data. Collaborations with key researchers and clinicians around the globe help us improve diagnostics and address urgent clinical needs.
Evaluation of a PlexZyme-Based PCR Assay and Assessment of COVID-19 Surge Testing Throughput Compared to Cobas SARS-CoV-2
Pryce T. M et al. Pathogens 2021; 9:1088. DOI: 10.330/pathogens10091088.
Tested 415 nasopharyngeal swab samples with SpeeDx RUO SARS-CoV-2 assay against the Roche cobas® SARS-CoV-2 assay. Compared surge testing capacity with SpeeDx workflow against cobas® workflow, demonstrating 19% less hands-on time and 155% increased throughput .
Check back for more relevant papers and publications coming soon.
|PlexPrep®||96- & 384-well formats||6600200-01|