- This event has passed.
July 31, 2016 - August 4, 2016
As the leading event for laboratory medicine worldwide, the 68th AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo is the place where breakthrough innovations in clinical testing and patient care are introduced to the healthcare world.
It also provides attendees with an exceptional opportunity to:
- Hear vital research and learn about important new developments in laboratory medicine. The 2016 AACC annual meeting’s more than 200 educational sessions cover subjects ranging from personalized medicine and infectious diseases to point of care and laboratory-developed tests, and enable you to design an educational experience that meets your need to say ahead of changes in the field.
- Learn about cutting edge diagnostic technology and more than 200 new products.
- Connect with global experts in clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics, mass spectrometry, translational medicine, lab management, and other areas of breaking science in laboratory medicine.
- July 31, 2016
- August 4, 2016
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Philadelphia, PA United States